Adjust text size

Looking for care+support?


Aged Care

There are a range of services available from Clarence Care + Support ranging from basic level to higher-needs care.

You can arrange services for yourself directly with us or through My Aged Care which requires an assessment to be completed.

Services offered by Care + Support include:

What if I need some local support?

 Clarence Care + Support has staff based in the Clarence Valley with offices in Grafton and Maclean. Please contact us to discuss your ideas and we can provide further details and information, obligation free.

How can I get more information?

Contact us and our friendly staff will respond.  Of course you can phone 6645 0400 for a chat or to arrange a visit.

For further information about aged care including how to access services, government policy and all the changes, information on retirement villages and homes, put together by independent aged care services visit Agedcare101 which includes an article about our service.

For government information and access to assessment visit My Aged Care or phone 1800 200 422

Download documents

More about our Aged Care Services

Social Activities - Over 65's

Do you find it hard to go out and need some extra support? Are you looking for something to keep you active? Would you like to meet with people who share the same interests? Do you need a break from caring and to do this your family member needs some support?

Aged Care Frequently Asked Questions